- Embroidery Type: Kashmiri
- made of coloured threads to create the intricate flowing floral motives.
- Unique style, the perfect gift.
- Made by traditional artisans of Kashmir.
- Care for your scarf: These scarves are best cleaned dry or hand-washed in mild water and dried naturally.
- Made in India
* Full kashmiri Embroidered * Multi colour Silk thread * stole size Kashmir embroidery is one of the most famous styles of decorated needlework from the Indian subcontinent. It originates from the Jammu and Kashmir region of the northwestern part of South Asia It is also known as Kashida embroidery. Traditionally, the cloth for this type of work was woven and then decorated by embroiderers (rafugar), often from the same (extended) family.The embroidery of Kashmir textiles is probably an early nineteenth-century development, which copied the much more time-consuming and expensive forms of woven decoration. However, combinations also occur, with strips of cloth with woven decoration being sewn together with decorative embroidery.
Kashmiri embroidery which is also called as the Kashida embroidery is a unique form of art, staying true to the beauty of paradise state.
The exquisite needlework and thread work that involves a single stitch to make the design is indeed one of the most distinguished and beautiful forms of embroidery
|Dimensions||210 × 75 × 0.1 cm|
Black, Green, Grey