- Super soft and cozy fabric it is specially perfect for fall and cold winter weather. fits in your purse easily.
- pashmina shawls for a wedding or evening dresses
Perfect for chilly evenings or air-conditioned places such as office, church, airplane, theater, restaurant, supermarket and cruise travel when you need extra warmth.
- Pashmina shawls and wraps could be worn as bridesmaids’ pashmina, or be used as the decoration of the wedding ceremony, the souvenir to the guests. These large and long wraps are also excellent gifts for an anniversary, birthday party, class reunion.
- Great as a shawl, head wrap, hijab, stole, blanket or light cover. Wrap a pashmina around shoulders for a touch of warmth, or tie around your neck for the casual panache. With the classic style and stylish design, they will dress up any outfit whether a formal occasion such as a wedding or dinner date or simply use it as an evening wrap.
- Branded fashion
- Care for your scarf: These scarves are best cleaned dry or hand-washed in mild water and dried naturally.
1 in stock
Pure pashmina shimmer
Pashmina is a fine type of cashmere wool. The textiles made from it were first woven in Kashmir.
Pashmina came to be known as ‘cashmere’ in the West because Europeans first encountered this fibre in Kashmir. The wool comes from a number of different breeds of the cashmere goat; such as the changthangi or pashmina goat from the Changthang Plateau in Ladakh region, the malra from the Kargil area in the Ladakh region, the chegu from Himachal Pradesh in the Himalayas of northern India, Often shawls called shahmina are made from this material in Kashmir ; these shawls are hand spun and woven from the very fine cashmere fibre