30,00€ – 35,00€
A Wardrobe Essential
- Scarf is long enough to wear it many ways. This classic solid color scarf can be paired with your favorite coat, jacket or sweater. Perfect look for any event or any occasions, best gift for Christmas.
SOFT EXTRA WARM FEEL
- Extremely soft and skin-friendly, not to fade, shrink and fuzz. Softness of touch and lasting comfort. Superior insulation against cold weather.Super warm, soft and comfortable.
- Perfect accessory for cold winter.
- Made in India
- Soft and close to the skin,more warmer.
- Multicolor Plaid modeling, more fashionable
- Care for your scarf: These scarfs are best cleaned dry or hand-washed in mild water and dried naturally. Avoid being hooked or scratched by sharp objects during use.
- Wide range of uses: they can be used as scarf shawl, warm scarf, Sunscreen scarf, you can wear them in the street, outdoors, travel, weekend, do sports, at work and more.
- Care for your scarf: These scarves are best cleaned dry or hand-washed in mild water and dried naturally.
Quickview Viscose Modal
- WOOL super soft and cosy fabric is especially perfect for fall and cold winter weather. fits in your purse easily.
- WOOL scarfs for a wedding or evening dress Perfect for chilly evenings or air-conditioned places such as office, church, aeroplane, theatre, restaurant, supermarket and cruise travel when you need extra warmth.
- Great as an accessory, head wrap, stole, blanket or light cover. Wrap around shoulders for a touch of warmth, or tie around your neck for the casual panache. With the classic style and stylish design, they will dress up any outfit whether a formal occasion such as a wedding or dinner date or simply use it as an evening wrap.
- Branded fashion
- Care for your scarf: Dry clean only
- Made in India
Woollen Embroidered Chain stitch Chain stitch is a sewing and embroidery technique in which a series of looped stitches form a chain-like pattern. Chain stitch is an ancient craft – examples of surviving Chinese chain stitch embroidery worked in silk thread have been dated to the Warring States period (5th – 3rd century BC). Handmade chain stitch embroidery does not require that the needle passes through more than one layer of fabric. For this reason, the stitch is an effective surface embellishment near seams on the finished fabric. Because chain stitches can form flowing, curved lines, they are used in many surface embroidery styles that mimic "drawing" in the thread.
|Dimensions||210 × 75 × 0.01 cm|
Grey, Navy Blue, Pink, Red, Sand, White, White leaf